2020-21 ATHLETIC REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN.
Sign-up online: www.everettschools.rankonesport.com.
To participate in sports at Jackson High School you must complete the following:
- Physicals—A current physical must be on file with the JHS athletics department and must last through the entire season. Please email a copy of your physical to email@example.com. (File must be a pdf and must not be a picture included in the body of an email.) You can also mail a copy of your physical to Jackson High School attn: Melanie Leuck.
- Rank One Forms—complete online at www.everettschools.rankonesport.com
Informed Consent | Athletic Emergency Information | Athletic Eligibility Questionnaire
- Insurance—All athletes must have insurance coverage. The JHS athletic department has insurance packets available, if your student is not covered.
- Athletic Fee—A $100 athletic fee (per sport) must be paid before the first contest.
- ASB Card—A 2020-21 ASB card must be purchased before the first contest.
To check your eligibility status email Mrs. Leuck in the Athletic Department.
Henry M. Jackson High School Athletic Department
Dani Mundell, Athletic Director | Alan Briggs, Athletic Coordinator | Melanie Leuck, Athletic Secretary
Questions? Contact Melanie Leuck at firstname.lastname@example.org